- When arriving for your appointment you will be required to wait outside until a member of staff greets you. Please be patient If we are running a little late as we need to make sure everything is ready for your service.
- On entering you will be asked to wash your hands and use the supplied hand sanitizer at reception.
- Please come alone to your appointment, This means that unfortunately family members, friends or children cannot attend the appointment with you. This is to limit the number of people in the salon at one time.
- All staff will be wearing PPE . This will include wearing a face mask or visor at all times as well as gloves. You will also be required to wear a facemask throughout your service.
- Unfortunately due to how the infection is spread we have had to removed magazines from the salon as well as not being able to offer our lovely refreshments such as our scummy cappuccino.
- We also ask that you only bring essentials items as we are unable to take your coat or bags at this time.
- Appointments must be booked in advance as we are unable to accept walk-in appointments.
- All styling stations will be thoroughly cleaned between each client as well as sanitiser for all the tools and equipment.
I hope this information has helped with any concerns you may have but if you would like to talk to us then please do not hesitate to contact us.